Pain of Salvation Argentina
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Simon habla de su partida

5 participantes

Simon habla de su partida Empty Simon habla de su partida

Mensaje por .Drawing Circles. Sáb Dic 06, 2008 2:13 am

Words from Simon:

so, the rumors are true?
yes - i’m no longer the bassplayer in pain of salvation.

i’ve been a part of this band for almost 2 years and i’m honoured i was the chosen one. getting to know these wonderful musicians is even more of an honour… but i’ve reached the point where i just have to stop and walk my own way. exhaustion, yearning and frustration are the 3 main issues.

exhaustion: having a “normal day job”, being a rockstar and having a lot of other (heavy) personal stuff became too much. i wanted everything so bad i ended up being sick with no energy what so ever.

yearning: being on tour means waiting. waiting and waiting… i asked myself one day: is the life back home, the people i love, worth risking just being somewhere in the world waiting? my answer is no.

frustration: i wanna focus on my own music when i have the time for it. don’t wanna be a wheel in motion in someone else’s machinery… i have way too much inspiration and there is no space for this in pain of salvation. lack of dedication? no. lack of creative outbursts within the band? yes.

i can’t give pain of salvation 100% at this point, and the guys deserve better… the best thing to do is to go separate ways. we made this decision together and we part as friends. i wish them the best of luck!

huge thanx to johan, leo, fredrik, daniel and johan no2 for being my 2nd family and for giving me the taste of being the rockstar i’ve always dreamt about, since i was a little kid… (ironic, huh?).

thanx a bunch to all the people who have supported me! see you another day, in another shape.

this is simon, signing off.

ps. this is just the beginning…
.Drawing Circles.
.Drawing Circles.
I am
I am

Simon habla de su partida Empty Re: Simon habla de su partida

Mensaje por Corde Mar Dic 09, 2008 10:54 pm

don’t wanna be a wheel in motion in someone else’s machinery… i have way too much inspiration and there is no space for this in pain of salvation.

xD

Corde
I am
I am

Mensaje por Woda. Miér Dic 10, 2008 11:57 am

Debe ser un bajón eso. Tener que dejar de lado tu música por cumplir el sueño de ser parte de una banda asi... Qué se yo. Yo hubiera esperado, por ahi más adelante Dani le daba un poco más de lugar...
Woda.
Woda.
I am
I am

Mensaje por Tavo Vie Dic 12, 2008 4:31 pm

Una vez alguien me dijo, con la salida de Johan en la batería, "que groso sería que venga Portnoy a tocar en PoS". Le contesté que eso no podría funcionar, por el mismo motivo por el que Simon se fue.
PoS no es una banda para llenar de virtuosos, no se trata de eso, y realmente creo que si empezaran a llenar los temas de solos virtuosos, no me gustaría la banda como me gusta ahora.
Tavo
Tavo
I am
I am

Mensaje por Nagy Lun Dic 15, 2008 7:14 am

Lo que sucede es que hoy por hoy, Pain of Salvation es un one way's dream de Daniel Gildenlow y no hay vuelta atrás ya.
Nagy
Nagy
I am
I am

http://flickr.com/photos/ariel_nagy

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado